Lockheed Martin Operations Analyst JADO OA Lead in Arlington, Virginia
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Description: The LM Mission Capabilities Operations Analysis (OA) team, under Corporate Engineering & Technology, is looking for a motivated individual for a OA JADO Road Mapping Lead position. The selected individual will be responsible for leading a high-visibility Enterprise OA campaign effort that incorporates mission roadmap analysis deliverables by working together with teams from the Business Areas. The selected candidate will hold expertise in operations analysis project execution and have the career maturity to coordinate peers across the enterprise.
• In this role, the candidate is required to be able to respond with agility and purpose by obtaining input from relevant corporate stakeholders and the internal roadmap team to deliver timely, trusted analysis.
• In this role, the candidate will be responsible for design, hosting, and conducting fairly large, technology enabled, cross business area and corporate team workshops and events to meet the challenging analysis needs of the JADO Mission Roadmaps Team.
• The candidate must have experience with analysis processes; everything from defining and decomposing analysis questions, detailing measures of effectiveness and performance, and planning out analysis approaches.
• This opportunity is ideally for a candidate with a strong analysis background, leadership experience with virtual and diverse teams, a strong desire to broaden their knowledge of Joint All-Domain analysis, and the ability to build collaborative communities to solve hard problems.
• A successful candidate would be able to develop strong stakeholder relationships and support their investment planning cycles with insights, as well as leverage both additional internal OA efforts and LM wide efforts to deliver streamlined results.
• Ability to lead highly visible initiatives and to collaborate across business areas and incorporate strategic thinking into analysis efforts
• 3+ year of experience leveraging an Agile Methodology and approach to managing different types of projects
• Ability to work closely with Analysts, Engineers, Mission SMEs across business areas
• 5+ Experience preparing for and briefing leadership on strategic initiatives related to Operations Analysis and Simulation Environments
• 5+ years of approving and tracking budgets, leverage support staff
• Experiencing developing plans and strategies for technology or OA projects/portfolios
• Strong background in modeling, simulation, and analysis is desired.
• 8+ years of experience planning and executing analysis project, delivering analysis results
• Strong decision-making, problem-solving skills and critical-thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
• Experience briefing customers on concepts and working to listen to an identify customer analysis needs
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.