BCMC ZeroTrust SME in Ashburn, Virginia
Candidate must be US Citizen. Highly preferring candidates with active Secret, TS, or TS/SCI security clearance to be eligible for DHS Suitability.
Primary ResponsibilitiesZero Trust SME will excel at building and communicating strategies that enable the organization stay at the cutting edge of our industry. The position requires the ability to provide guidance on how to design, leverage, and operate, Privileged Access Management platforms as well as be a catalyst to accelerate capabilities for a zero-trust future. In addition, responsibilities will include partnering with infrastructure stakeholders to build roadmaps and strategies to transition our networks, compute, and storage to zero trust.
• Own the strategy and delivery of our enterprise-wide adoption of privileged access management as an essential enabler for zero trust.
• Establish the customer capabilities, best practices, and adoption roadmap for Zero Trust to protect our critical privileged accounts.
• Collaborate with infrastructure leaders to build security roadmaps for networking, compute, and storage.
• Drive alignment to industry leading technologies and standards. Collaborate with IT solution teams to integrate identity management solutions that improve our security posture while equally improving employee/contractor and partner onboarding experiences.
• Enable the success of applications as we adopt new Zero Trust based security frameworks.
• Build talent of forward-thinking engineers who will be responsible for the full lifecycle of services from design, build, introduction, and retirement/refresh of technologies that make up our security portfolio.
Required Education/ExperienceBachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related field and 6 years of related experience. Additional years of experience and cyber certifications may be considered in lieu of degree.
Security, or related field and 6 years of related experience. Additional years of experience and cyber certifications may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Familiar with the management, operational, and technical aspects of IT Security in a complex enterprise environment. Additional experience in cyber risk management and assessments will be considered.
• Experience with in-depth analysis of Zero Trust Capabilities, Infrastructures and Architecture.
• Typically requires BS degree with 12 to 15 years of prior relevant experience to operate within the scope contemplated by the level.
• 5 years of team and/or operational leadership experience.
• 5 years experience in USG cyber risk management, assessments and authorization (A&A), certification & accreditation (C&A) and using NIST Special Publications (SP) (e.g.: SP800-30, SP800-37, SP800-53, etc.)
• 5 years experience in designing and engineering enterprise IT solutions within the USG using NIST SP (e.g.: SP800-60, SP800-64, SP800-80, SP800-122, SP800-137, SP800-146, SP800-160, SP800-204, SP800-207, SP800-213, etc.)
• Current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
Our Company Overview:
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is a small business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We possess highly skilled engineers, providing innovative solutions backed by strong past performances. We are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, 20000:2018, and CMMI L3 certified and registered promising highest quality and services o all of our clients.
Extremely competitive salary
95% employer paid for employee medical, dental, & vison coverages
100% employer paid for employee life, STD & LTD disability coverages
401k with company match and profit sharing
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent & health care
11 standard holidays & 3 weeks of annual leave
Powered by JazzHR