CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Solution Train Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
Solution Train Engineer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Solution Train Engineer
City: Atlanta, Georgia, US United States
Position ID: J0921-0316
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Solution Train Engineer, you will lead large scale transformation programs involving business process and change management. This role is for a Solution Train Engineer to support client transformation and migration to SaaS Cloud providers such as Salesforce and Service Now.
Scope: The focus of the ARTs included in the Solution train scope are: Salesforce, Service Now, Unified Billing, Ordering / Inventory & Delivery and Ticketing.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Leverage SAFe best practices to align 6-8, cross functional Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
• Create an integrated roadmap with dependencies and PI cadence meet me points
• Host ART Syncs
• Organize and facilitate solution demos
• Ensure release trains alignment and communication
• Collaborate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement
• Interact with various levels of the organization and provide support for multiple Release Train Engineers as an Uber RTE (unlike the RTE where the primary focus is on the Agile Release Train)
• Work closely on a daily basis with their RTEs and Enterprise Architects to understand epics & features and drive solution train delivery
• Champion and foster project change management processes and procedures
• Coach and continuous development of product and delivery in Agile Practices, reinforce training and process
• Manage risks and impediments (management & resolution)
• Create One Team Culture to unify business & tech development
• Provide input to leadership on changes for continuous improvements
• Continuously apply Lean Agile Thinking
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• SAFe Release Train Engineer certification
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent leadership and team development skills (including coaching and mentoring)
• Timely, decisive, and effective problem-solving skills
• Solid solution management skills related to project planning and control; scope management; issue and risk management; and quality management
Skill Set – Years of Experience – Proficiency Level
• SAFe Release Train Engineer – 3-5+ years – Proficient
• Jira Align
• PlanView LeanKit
Minimum Education Required: BS in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or directly related degree required
This role can be based anywhere in the US but preferred locations are Dallas, TX, Bedminster & Middletown, New Jersey.
Est. Hourly Range (Colorado Only): $100-$115/hr*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.