Amazon Team Lead, AMXL in Bengaluru, India
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking Team leads for our transportation team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers
We're seeking a Team lead for our Delivery Station. In this role you will be responsible for shift operations at our DS and support the DS manager in performance management and driving the operational plan.
Key job responsibilities
• Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
• Ability to work under pressure situations
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations
• Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and explain to individuals & the team, what needs to be achieved for the Delivery Center /Amazon to achieve its objectives. Listening skills: Gains input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
• Strong Bias for great customer service: Engage the Team in developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects.
• High Ownership: Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer’s needs.
Analytical Skills: Effectively analyse and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
Graduation. MBA desirable
People management experience. Experience in handling team is highly desirable.
Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage