Amazon Key Account Manager, Brand Owner (German) in Berlin, Germany
Are you looking to join a community of professionals that support the growth of Selling Partners’ businesses? Amazon is looking for a Key Account Manger to join its Brand Owner Marketplace Team in Germany.
Today more than 58% of worldwide purchases from Amazon’s sites are made from third party sellers. Our customers can choose from more than 100 million distinct products on Amazon. That vast choice is only possible because of the many entrepreneurial, third-party businesses who offer their products on the Amazon Marketplace. The DE Marketplace team works with Sellers to help them grow their business on the Amazon marketplace, delivering the best possible customer experience for Amazon.de customers. Amazon is looking for bright and ambitious individuals to build their career within its Marketplace teams, specifically within the Brand Owner teams. You will join us as a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) responsible for delivering business growth and maximizing revenue generation within these highly strategic programs, as well as delivering key customer experience initiatives by working with product and operations teams. As part of the role, you will be responsible for onboarding and growing the largest and highest potential Selling Partners onto the Brand Owner programs. In addition, you will drive various fast-paced projects and initiatives across the organization and locales and improve both sellers’ and customers’ experience.
Key job responsibilities
• Manage a portfolio of large and high potential Selling Partners, assist them with their setup and help them understand Amazon‘s services and tools to be more effective in building and managing their Amazon business.
• Develop and report on key performance indicators for your Selling Partner portfolio, providing analysis into root causes for performance improvements.
• Use the “Voice of the Seller” to identify opportunities to improve our products, business processes, systems and tools, ultimately aimed at providing a best in class customer experience.
• Operate in a fast-moving and challenging environment, Amazon’s high performance bar requires that you are self-motivated and target driven individual, can work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for achieving the quarterly Account Management Targets.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Berlin, BE, DEU | Hamburg, HH, DEU | Munich, BY, DEU
• Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
• Very good Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in the fields of business administration / economics, engineering, computer science.
• Experience in business development / sales or Account Management.
• Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel.
• Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
• Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
• A passion for developing an engaging customer user experience with demonstrated ability to translate client needs into business and product requirements.
• Superior communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
• Proven track record maintaining key client relationships and achieving monthly/quarterly Account Management targets
• Proven experience in conducting business reviews and stakeholder management (e.g. through contributions within a Subject Matter Expert role)
• Experience in e-commerce or retail is advantageous but not essential
• Experience with databases, SQL and CRM tools is advantageous but not essential
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.