Bristol Myers Squibb Operations Portfolio Lead in Boudry, Switzerland
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Responsibilities involve a combination of execution and oversight, dependent on the sourcing model, to ensure deliverables and may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Study Planning and Conduct
• Drives business strategy from an operational perspective.
• Accountable for study execution, within established timelines, budget and quality parameters.
• Acts as primary escalation point for all operational issues.
• Participates in necessary governing forums.
• Identifies improvement opportunities and brings forward best practices to support study execution within the portfolio, and across the broader organization.
• Proactively partners with cross functional counterparts and external vendors to address issues/concerns.
• Accountable for financial stewardship of programs, while working in close partnership with Finance.
Operational Leadership / Decision Making
• Drives and/or develops project standards and ensures consistency and efficiency across the studies within the program. • Consistently makes operational decisions in a timely manner.
• Uses expert judgment to make sound decisions based on a balanced evaluation of available information within a complex environment of competing project priorities.
• Acts decisively to address study team challenges.
• Proactively identifies and manages risks and issue escalation across the assigned portfolio.
• Flags potential process improvement opportunities and support execution. Communications
• Builds effective partnerships across functional area leadership.
• Drives issues to resolution and communicates to ensure that issues have been worked through to completion.
• Applies change management principles to support communication and implementation of integrated change.
• Frequently communicates
•Minimum 8 years of global experience in clinical drug development or other related experience.•Broad clinical operational experience (Phase I/II oncology/hematology is a plus).
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Company: Bristol Myers Squibb
Req Number: R1543700
Updated: 2021-07-30 02:39:13.768 UTC
Bristol Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.