Industrial Staffing Services Inc dba Equiliem Registered Nurse (RN) - ED in Bricktown, New Jersey
Equiliem Healthcare specializes in staffing clinical, non-clinical, and allied personnel. We excel in all levels, disciplines, and specialties within the healthcare spectrum. Our projects range from short to long term local and travel assignments. Equiliem has been recognized as a certified small business enterprise. In addition, we are proud that we have earned the prestigious Joint Commission accreditation for staffing firms and have been awarded Best in Staffing 4 years running by our employees and client partners.
Job Description: Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department (ED)
Our Emergency Department (ED) RNs must be ready to care for patients when they need us most.
- In addition to providing specialized and innovative services, we need our ED RNs to be equipped to handle an array of emergency situations for patients of all ages.
- Our Emergency Department (ED) nurses are trained in dealing with a variety of trauma situations requiring quick and decisive actions.
- Ideal prospective ED RNs must be able to quickly and accurately assess incoming patients with both physical and mental health conditions and be able to prioritize their injuries and medical needs accordingly.
-NJ State Professional Registered Nurse license or multi-state compact license.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1.5 - 3 years of ER experience required.
- Must be willing to cross train for main campus and care center.
- Must have ED experience within the past six months.
- Demonstrated level of performance and practice is required.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discounts & Rewards
- Payroll Payment Options
Across the U.S., leading companies in healthcare, government, light industrial manufacturing, professional services, and energy rely on us for their workforce solutions. Our recruiting and HR services include contract and direct hire staffing, Payrolling/EOR, and Independent Contractor Compliance.
For over 50 years, we've helped shape our industry. Today, we continue to research, ask questions, and constantly enhance the candidate journey and client experience.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.