AGCO Corporation SAP Basis Analyst Job in Budapest, Hungary
SAP Basis Analyst Job
Apply now »
Date: Oct 13, 2021
Location: Budapest, Central Hungary (Közép-Magyarország), HU
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
IT System Administrator II. SAP Basis
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today’s changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information. With guidance, this position helps maintain the SAP development, quality and production landscape. This role installs, configures, monitors, troubleshoots, upgrades and documents the SAP technical environment. The role is responsible for performance tuning, security, the transport system and the migration of SAP database and application configuration into production. The position develops and maintains data architectures and process models within SAP. The role ensures system health, enforces security policies, and executes the disaster recovery process. The position manages systems and projects to ensure the short and long-term integrity of the SAP landscape.
What you will do:
• SAP Basis Administration including analysis of the SAP system log, monitoring of processes, analysis and clean-up of update terminations, analysis and clean-up of lock entries and checking for ABAP dumps. Schedule, troubleshoot and maintain application batch jobs, administer SAP logon groups, maintain SAP system profile parameters and optimize the SAP system.
• SAP Client Operations including the creation, copying and deletion of clients in or between systems, perform export/import operations between SAP instances, transport clients between systems and maintain instance/client configuration documentation.
• Transports & Change Control including the release and transfer of transport orders, maintain transport protocols, plan and implement regularly scheduled change requests, resolve technical and functional transport problems and document transport activities. Apply recommended SAP support packs and test and accept object changes.
• Print Management including maintaining printers within SAP software, analysis of faulty output requests, reorganisation of the SAP spool system, provisioning and set-up for pre-printed forms and troubleshooting of spool and print problems within the SAP system.
• Interface Administration including the production, administration and running of batch input sessions. Monitor, administer, analyse and reorganize IDoc’s, interface documentation and testing and documentation of interface restart scenarios.
• SAP Security Management including the creation of new users in development and production environments, user profile, master data and password maintenance and maintenance of activity groups. Definition of the overall security plan and profile requirements, develop and maintain custom profiles, support client audit requirements, regular data and access security checks and system auditing.
• SAP PI including the installation of adapters provided by SAP and external partners, configuration of the required system connections to partner systems and activation of basic PI monitoring. Extended monitoring and monitoring of queues, configuration of adapters, examination of incorrect messages and archiving of messages.
• SAP Database Management including the set- up of the databases required for each environment, the creation of a suitable back up regime, ensuring suitable restore processes are in place and practiced. The role will include the monitoring of database performance and also that the nightly backups have been successful.
What you will bring:
• Manage and Support SAP Technical Infrastructure components that run on ABAP and/or JAVA stacks
• Responsible for Performance Tuning/Installations/Documentation/Upgrades/Monitoring of SAP Application/ NetWeaver Suite of products like ERP, BW, PI, SRM, Portal, GRC on AIX/DB2 platforms
• Research and Install Enhancement packages and SAP delivered Business Content for SAP Applications
• In-depth knowledge of ABAP and JAVA monitoring tools for root cause analysis such as SolMan monitoring, DB cockpit and SMD
• Evaluate Early Watch/Service Level reports and come up with an action plan to address the gaps on an ongoing basis
• Perform Client Copies/System Refreshes to support QA testing
• Knowledge of Transport Management System configurations
• Capacity planning activities to track database growth participates in sizing and SAP archiving activities
• Support current SAP DR Strategy and Backup-Recovery/Configuration/ upgrade/ monitoring of DB2 databases in an SAP environment.
• Develop and maintain UNIX shell scripts required for monitoring alerts and process automation. Work with Unix/Storage and Network teams to configure system
• The English language is a must.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in the English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It's a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO - MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT
Job Segment: Agricultural, SAP, ERP, Database, ABAP, Agriculture, Technology
Apply now »