Robert Half Donor Relations Coordinator in Burbank, California
Robert Half has partnered with a large nonprofit hospital system in search of a contract Donor Relations Coordinator. This role is covering a leave of absence, and will operate fully remote. Though, you must be located in the state of California to be considered.
As part of a shared services Annual Giving team supporting over a dozen hospital foundations, you would support:
Direct response/marketing efforts, including approvals, copy review, etc.
Online fundraising, including creating online donation forms, assisting in QC/deployment of emails, etc.
Administrative duties, including project tracking, documentation, handling invoices, etc.
• No degree required; if they have a degree English, communications or marketing is preferred
• 2 years of experience with digital and/or direct response marketing programs
• Agency or shared services experience/working with multiple clients a plus
• Experience with CRMs and online fundraising platforms a plus
• Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to coordinate multiple projects with competing priorities
• Self-motivated and deadline oriented
• Systems and process oriented
• Experience working in a remote team environment a plus
This job is remote – the person can be anywhere in California.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.