Aerotek Entry-Level Medical Device Assemblers - 2nd Shift, Start Next Week! in Carlsbad, California
Currently seeking Manufacturing Assemblers in the Carlsbad area of San Diego. Positions are available for 2nd shift with pay being $19.44/hour. Please see below for further details on job description and necessary qualifications.
If you meet the criteria below, please apply with an updated resume for consideration and a phone screen.
Entry-Level Position - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
12 Months Contract to Hire
- 2nd shift 2:00pm-10:30pm (Mon-Fri)
· Minimum of 6 months of manufacturing assembly experience (for 1st shift, ideally cleanroom)
· Able to follow SOPs and GMPs
· High School Diploma
Follow cGMP and ISO standards or guidelines as they apply to manufacturing
• Assemble cartridges and reagent kit components
• Follow manufacturing SOPs
• Organize and maintain floor area and supplies used during work performed
• Work independently and as a part of an assembly line team
• Maintain a safe work environment with respect to chemicals and equipment
• Resolve line issues and suggest improvements
• Operate all manufacturing line equipment.
• Adhere to manufacturing schedule and complete manufacturing work orders in a
• Review completed device manufacturing records and work orders, identify and
correct errors, and submit finished documentation for quality release
• Serve as a role model for cGMP manufacturing
• Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as
Very Entry Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.