UnitedHealth Group Senior Software Engineer in Chennai, India
What we expect ?
• Designing and implementing product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
• Designing reusable frameworks, libraries and components
• Working very closely with Architecture group and driving technical solutions
• Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
• Experience working in AWS. Primary areas for this project are EC2, EMR, Lambda, S3 and step functions. Terraform is a plus. AWS Solution Architect or Developer certification a plus.
• Demonstrate substantial depth of knowledge and experience in a specific area of Big Data primarily Spark, Scala and Spark SQL.
• Should have working knowledge of version control, CI/CD pipeline, and other software development best practices
• Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experienced in programming in Java or Scala
• Experienced in handling huge volume of data ( TB, PB )
Must have :
5+ years of experience in IT
Must have min of 2+ years of experience in BigData technologies
At least 2 years’ experience with AWS
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.