Willis Towers Watson Global Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
Willis Towers Watson’s Global Services & Solutions team is an industry leading brokerage team built to drive a more effective process and outcome for complex global insurance placements. By focusing best in class talent on our client’s most complex risk issues, Willis Towers Watson is able to deliver risk solutions which optimize Total Cost of Risk. We are seeking Global Specialists for our Global Services and Solutions practice that will be responsible for assisting the broader client service and brokerage teams in the advisory, development, implementation and coordination of complex international programs.
Employment-based non-immigration visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity
• Develop a deep understanding of the clients’ business, strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs.
• Advise clients on global risk strategy, optimum program structure and geographical nuances and regulations impacting their risk decisions.
• Package and present client risk exposures to insurer community to implement best coverage and program implementation.
• Design & negotiate non-US Casualty program placements; including coverage expertise and program service standards.
• Ability to complete a high volume of detailed work including certificates and policies accurately and efficiently. Must have strength in gathering, analyzing and tracking large scale data.
• Competency to build technical industry knowledge, establish an understanding of the international marketplace, and help the brokerage team evaluate clients’ international exposures.
• Communicate with international network on service of global programs. Maintain primary ownership of communication flow between network, State-side brokerage team and the client.
• Review appropriate binding documentation and aide in development of quote comparison. Supervise invoicing process, coordinating delivery of documentation globally and monitor payments to avoid policy cancellation.
• Assume ownership of professional development, continuously seeking opportunities to broaden technical insurance expertise.
• Keep abreast of changing market conditions and informs team members and/or clients of major developments affecting various types of coverage.
• Maintain, execute and resolve open items lists on a variety of projects for assigned clients.
• Manage a Multinational Book of Business relative to the Global Services & Solutions model as follows:
o Global Specialist: First point of contact and day-to-day management of solutions-based resolution and anticipation of client needs on Complex Corporate and Large & Complex clients; Secondary contact as directed by the primary or senior on Large & Complex as well as Jumbo level clients, managing open items, CSS oversite and day-to-day tasks touching both clients and markets. Will also be the secondary but senior point of contact on Corporate Basic or Corp Complex as a point of escalation, oversight, mentoring and training. Estimated size of book 10-25 clients
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with a strong command of Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, accurately and follow through until tasks are completed
• International Casualty placement experience 3-5 years, a plus
• Proficiency in foreign language(s), a plus
EOE, including disability/vets (https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1240/2020/08/EEO-Policies-for-WTW-Careers-site-2020-1.pdf)