General Dynamics Information Technology Database Analyst- GDIT National Assistance Center (REMOTE) in Chula Vista, California
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Public Trust/Other Required: None
Job Family: Database Analysis/Design
The GDIT National Assistance Center is seeking a Database Analyst to
• Manage Access database, including maintenance, user accounts, changes, codes and tables, attributes, imports, reporting, queries, and data integrity projects with the goal of providing current, consistent and accurate data.
• Troubleshooting and applying ad-hoc scripts for managing databases on daily basis.
• Develop and deliver clear and accurate reporting and tracking for reports, dashboards and data extracts.
• Create and implement up-to-date Standard Operating Procedures for entry and reporting and ensure all entries conform to these procedures.
• Maintain and support all integrations with other modules and systems Database Integrity
• Build and execute complex imports from outside sources.
• The ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
• Extremely organized detail oriented and able to keep accurate records and follow up. Must have proven analytical and technical skills to be able to devise new and adapt existing methods, techniques, and procedures to meet specific requirements.
• Must be able to establish and support standards appropriate for areas of responsibility.
• Ability to be proactive, take initiative, and respond creatively to challenges
• Excellent customer service skills; verbal, written, and listening skills are required.
• Must be an Excel Guru by Heart.
•BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 2+ years of experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.