TEKsystems Field Technician in Clifton Park, New York
As a Field Technician, you will provide hardware/software/structure cabling technical service and support, installation, configuration, and problem resolution in a PC/network/infrastructure environment. You will complete proper inventory and asset recording processes prior to and during delivery and complete appropriate paperwork as required for customer acceptance. On a daily basis you will travel to customer locations within a region, so a flexible work schedule is a must.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Field Services Technician is primarily responsible for:
• Install, configure and support new hardware and software infrastructure.
• Ensure that hardware and software systems are maintained.
• Provide technical support to users with very different levels of IT knowledge and competence.
• Act as the liaison between team and the customer
• Travel to customer locations and possess a flexible work schedule, this will require overnight stays.
• Will be responsible for operating company vehicle.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Travel to various sites and possess a flexible work schedule due to frequent overnight stays.
• Transport and/or locate thin clients, monitors, & printers in facility to confirm shipment with contact.
• Responsible for deploying, re-imaging, and demoing new thin clients monitors, & printers for employees.
• Complete appropriate paperwork as required for customer acceptance.
• Disposal of trash generated from deployment of new equipment.
• Remove old equipment and relocate to predesignated area.
hardware support, deployment, Hardware/software, Hardware Installation, Software Installation, Customer Service
Top Skills Details:
hardware support, deployment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Candidates need to possess a valid drivers license.
Candidates need to be able to lift 50 lbs at a time.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.