Motion Recruitment Partners ServiceNow HR Service Delivery Consultant in Colorado, Colorado
ServiceNow HR Service Delivery Consultant
Location: Colorado, 80013
Salary: $46.53 - $52.43 / hour
Job Type: Contract
Posted 9 days ago
Pay 46 to 52
Function: Business / Systems Analysts
Job Ref: 244249
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ServiceNow HR Service Delivery Consultant
Term: 6 months with chance for extension
• Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence business requirements, direct product design and implementation for complex business and technical needs
• Provide direction and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are strategically focused for diverse product lines
• Engage with leaders, stakeholders, subject matter experts (SME), scrum masters, project managers and delivery team companywide
• Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale, and require consideration of global market dynamics, trends, regulatory impact, and risk management
• Articulate product requirements, define scope, prioritize backlog
• Lead and facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a detailed understanding of client objectives and desired outcomes
• Experience interpreting business and technical needs and translating them into user stories?
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
Business Requirements & Test Strategy
ServiceNow HR Service Delivery
ServiceNow HR Portal.
Benefits enrollment business process design and understanding.
ServiceNow HR Service Delivery and portal knowledge required.
4+ years of Business Systems experience
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.