Fiserv Sales Executive II in Columbia, South Carolina
What does a successful Sales Executive II – B2B do at Fiserv?
The Sales Executive is the lead sales person to create a strategic relationship with senior business leaders leading to the acquisition of new clients across the markets. This individual must have a proven track record of success opening new accounts and driving complex solutions sales and revenue growth. The Sales Executive will need to align prospects vision and requirements with Fiserv portfolio solutions to deliver differentiated customer value. As the strategic advisor to the client, this individual is required to have an in-depth understanding of the clients business, goals, strategies as well as industry trends and directions. This role is focused on: helping clients grow their business, leading large, multi-disciplined project teams, and integrating a broad set of innovative payment and technology solutions in complex client environments.
What you will do:
• Generates new demand, revenue and profit margin for Fiserv with new client prospects in our verticals.
• Establish a regular cadence of communication with clients at all levels and disciplines by effectively articulating the Fiserv value proposition.
• Lead multiple opportunities concurrently in various stages of the selling cycle that will identify, execute and close new business following sales process methodology.
• Understand and execute pipeline, forecasting, and commit to purchase process with high degree of accuracy accelerating time to revenue.
• Build a territory plan, work that plan and evaluate and revise as required to maximize business opportunity. Lead and develop account strategies including growth plans, budget and project timelines.
• Develop a business case and presentation of client proposal with a solution, financial justification and expected results to overcome objections and win the business with maximum revenue/margin.
• Insures proactive accountability to the client leading to enhanced client experience. Be able to elevate and bring to closure client issues quickly and effectively with a sense of urgency. Collaborates across the organization to ensure client needs are being met.
• Must be able to work in a virtual team setting to coordinate the appropriate resources to meet varying client requirements. This will include enterprise account owners, referral partners, solution consultants and implementation/service resources to generate new opportunities and greater share of wallet with clients.
What you will need to have:
• 8+ years of experience in sales and/or business development roles with successful demonstrated performance against quota for multiple years.
• Possess a fundamental understanding of solution selling. Demonstrate ability to build and sustain relationships at a very senior level with clients.
• Prior experience in B2B payments and ERP (enterprise resource planning) solutions
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Experience in technology software or services sales to large accounts.
• Prior experience of successfully working in a dynamic, matrix environment
• Excellent verbal and communications skills
• Travel required: Approximately 30-40%
What would be great to have:
• Background in B2B (AP and / or AR) payment solutions, SaaS, and ERP integrated payment solution sales; B2B senior level sales experience is a significant plus.
• Industry experience and relationships is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree