JPMorgan Chase Marketing Analytics Manager in Columbus, Ohio
Chase's Marketing Analytics Team drives data driven, customer centric marketing across all of our lines of business and Chase's Chief Marketing Office to deliver world class marketing. The primary goal is to find the most impactful marketing opportunities through optimization and personalization across all marketing channels. Chase's marketing organization has a culture of putting data at the center of every decision and depends on a high performing analytics team to deliver strategic thought partnership, campaign and testing strategies, and insight that drives action. This role is focused on acquisition and engagement of our customers across all lines of business - Consumer Banking, Credit Cards, Business Banking, Auto, Home Lending and US Wealth Management. It is our mission to be customer focused and deliver messages that matter to grow a relationships across the customer's journey. This in turn delivers value for the firm, our stakeholders, and our clients.
As a member of the Marketing Analytics team, the right candidate will be the analytics product owner for a crucial book of work and lead the transformation of Chase's marketing across our channels - particularly digital (chase.com site and mobile app) - to a hyper-personalized, data-driven, customer centric model. This will require deep understanding of our platforms, capability, data assets and analytic tools to craft the vision for the future and develop a roadmap to get there. The candidate will partner strategically across the firm with marketers, channel owners, digital experts, and the broader analytics community to help drive business goals through deep understanding of marketing analytics and optimization.
Performance Measurement & Strategy
• Establish and track channel performance KPIs, communicating findings to senior CCB leadership to improve strategy
• Build business-critical data capabilities like marketing attribution, valuation of customer engagement, and tracking of cross-channel marketing touches for each customer
Governance & Optimization
• Forecast performance of campaigns to prioritize resources towards high-potential initiatives
• Identify areas of improvement in ad-level performance, delivering recommended optimizations to marketers and channel management
• Drive a more personalized communication strategy enabled by development of better targeting and streamline customer journeys
• Provide opportunity assessment (audience sizing, revenue estimation, customer experience improvements) in partnership with line of business/product analytics teams
• Identify opportunities for a better digital user experience through studying customer journey on the Chase.com site and mobile app
• Work with the website technology team closely to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements
• Craft test designs, interpret results, translate results into a program's impact to the company, prepare final documents, and present results to senior management in a fast-paced cadence
• 7+ years of experience owning a digital marketing analytics book of work
• 5+ years leveraging data visualization tools (Tableau preferred) for data exploration and marketing performance evaluation
• Comfort building and managing relationships with both analytics and business stakeholders
• Proven track record of problem-solving using data and building new analytics capabilities
• Experience in querying big data platforms and SAS/SQL querying
• Experience with best-in-class web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture Insight/Visual Sciences, Webtrends, CoreMetrics, etc.)
• Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating concisely and effectively with all levels of management and partners
• Bachelor's degree is required; Master's degree in data science, mathematics, statistics, econometrics, engineering, MIS, or related fields preferredChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans