ManpowerGroup Environment Monitoring Lab Tech $22-$25/hr in Cupertino, California
Title - Senior Data Analyst - Music Insights
Location: Cupertino CA
Skills - Python, API Integration, SQL, Tableau, Tableau Prep, Data Engineering(mid level), Excel, Big Data, Snowflake (Nice to have)
• Key responsibilities of the contractor is to move the team in the direction of scale and optimization.
• Build automated data pipelines and data solutions in Python using tools like Datalab and cron jobs.
• Help the team with exploration of APIs and new data solutions.
• Move the team in the direction of self-serve analytics model for ongoing and repeated insights asks which can be served directly to the Music Editorial team.
• Assist the team with basic data engineering tasks using python, Tableau Prep and excel.
• Take over ad hoc insights solutions that have potential to scale and convert them into long term automated and scalable data solutions for optimization.
• Heavily work with Tableau to design centralized data sources.
• Work with both Content and Industry Insights teams.
• Partner with DS&A and ADE teams to collaborate on centralized data aggregates and data solutions.
• Potential opportunity to work with Big Data systems and Snowflake as we explore access to databases.
• 7+ years of experience as a data analyst, data engineer or data scientist
• 2+ years of experience with Hadoop Ecosystem e.g. Spark, Pyspark, Hive, Presto, HMS
• 5+ years of experience with a programming languages (Python and Scala)
• 6+ years of strong experience building data and analytics solutions using APIs
• 5+ years of experience in developing and optimizing Tableau data sources, dashboards and stories
• Data exploration, Transformation and ETL experience and experience working with data from multiple datas sources is strongly preferred.
• Ability to understand API Specs, identify relevant API calls, extract/transform data and implement SQL friendly data structures
• Technical proficiency with SQL and relational databases
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability working with multiple teams to complete critical achievements under pressure with tight deadlines
• Experience with Jupyter Notebook preferred
• Strong understanding of large-scale content management systems and data modeling strongly preferred
• Develop end to end reporting solutions for complex processes.
• Gather business requirements, design and build automated reporting solutions in Tableau.
• Create visually engaging reports and dashboards for effective communication of insights.
• Analyze, inspect and create reports against various data sources including APIs
• Enable data driven decision making by analyzing data from multiple source and present coherent insights.
• Provide Tableau reporting expertise and knowledge to implement decision based reporting solutions.
• Enhance and maintain existing production Tableau dashboards.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.