Ascensus Client Service Manager (457 Plan Experience Preferred) in Dallas, Texas
JOB SUMMARY: Client Service Manager who will administer and maintain service and communications with our Non-Qualified plan clients.
E SSENTIAL F UNCTIONS R easonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions .
• Administer and maintain; documentation and record keeping, plan statements, and communication of information to client, and assist to modify and enhance plan administration processes within the limits of established policy.
• Provide client support and customer service on day-to-day inquiries from clients.
• Respond to client requests in both oral and written communication.
• Act in a pro-active manner with assigned clients, advisors and partners to build and retain relationships.
• Responsible for interpreting plan documents for client plan administration.
• Provide calculations and amounts to plan sponsors, communication of fund actions and communicate and consult with clients to answer inquiries, research and resolve issues, provide legal updates, and respond to requests for specialized reports.
• Assist plan sponsor, partners and intermediaries on the utilization of web-based applications and deliver web demonstrations for financial advisors and plan sponsors.
• Work with clients to correct and fund payroll items and handle distribution requests.
• Manage enrollment events with Plan Sponsors and necessary internal teams including coordinating the development of enrollment materials and education.
• Participate in sales finals presentations and other client meetings.
S UPERVISORY R ESPONSIBILITIES ( N O NE )
R EQUIRED E DUCATION , E XPERIENCE AND C ERTIFICATES , L ICENSES , R EGISTRATIONS
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or an equivalent combination of
education and industry experience.
• You have 4 or more years of experience in Retirement Services. Work with non-qualified deferred compensation or 457(b) and 457(f) plans a plus.
• You have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and
the general public.
• You are a “self-starter” and have effective time management and organization skills as you will work in a fast-paced, demanding environment often working under tight
• You are able to apply advanced mathematical concepts utilizing Excel and accounting database software programs.
P REFERRED ( BUT NOT REQUIRED ) EDUCATION OR SKILLS FOR THIS ROLE ARE
• Work with non-qualified deferred compensation or 457(b) and 457(f) plans preferred.
C O M PETENCIES
• Creative Problem Solver
• Analytical Thinker
• Resourceful and Thorough
• Motivated and Persistent
• Builds Collaborative Relationships
• Utilizes Sound Judgment
• Results Driven
• Personal Credibility
• Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Time Management
• Planning and Organizing
T R A VE L: Less than 10%.
O T HE R DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.