Colgate-Palmolive CBS Jr. Payroll Team Lead in Del.Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 153330 - Del.Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico
The CBS Jr. Payroll Team Lead will have direct oversight to the management of the day to day North America payroll activities at the CBS. This position will play a key role in representing the CBS Payroll team in payroll related projects and will be working directly with HR and Finance leaders. This role will report directly to the CBS Finance Director.
Let´s talke about main responsibilities:
● Provide oversight and direction to the CBS Payroll team daily activities.
● Responsible for reviewing the bi-weekly payroll audit reports for accuracy
● Participate in key projects and initiatives by representing the CBS Payroll team.
● Work closely with company stakeholders such as; Payroll COE, HR, & Finance.
● Supports internal and external audits including SOX review and testing.
● Oversees the bi-weekly time reporting processing for bi-weekly payroll.
● Monitor’s 3rd party transmission activity to identify issues and ensure prompt resolution.
● Respond to tier 2 and 3 payroll related inquiries.
● Support tax reporting requirements.
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
● Advanced English level
● 3 years of experience working on payroll including: multi-state, compliance requirements, federal/state/local regulations, leading practices (End to end process) is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.