Fiserv Outside Sales Business Consultant Grand Rapids, MI in Detroit, Michigan
What does a great Business Sales Consultant do?
Fiserv is a recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state-of-the-art solutions. We’re looking for energetic, tech-savvy, results- driven sellers for a field-based Business Consultant position on the short-sales-cycle merchant services sales team. This product is customizable and dependable point of sale system designed to make business easy, take more kinds of payments, help protect business and customer’s payment transactions.
As a Business Sales Consultant, you can expect to:
• Be adept at generating your own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), which may be complemented by referrals obtained from working relationships you build and develop- along with those Fiserv has over 1,400 nationwide bank partnerships and other referral sources, both large and small.
• Retain clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting.
• Represent the Fiserv values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern.
You’re the kind of person who:
• Has demonstrated success in achievement of aggressive sales goals.
• Is technologically savvy; has experience with tablet and cloud-based solutions and applying technology to help grow small businesses
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Prior experience in a quota driven self-sourcing sales environment for small to medium size clients.
• Experience with cold-calling and self-sourcing leads.
• Experience developing a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• 3+ years sales experience.
• Bachelor's degree
$51,350.00 - $112,950.00
These pay ranges apply to employees in New York and California. Pay ranges for employees in other states may differ.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.