BT Network Operations Engineer (Graduate Level) in Dublin, United Kingdom
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
About this role
The successful applicant will manage, assure and govern the core networks and infrastructure of BT Ireland, recording, reporting and communicating events and changes in line with the agreed processes. Operation of the day to day activities of the Network Operation Centre (NOC) will be your primary responsibility.
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
You'll have the following responsibilities
• Responsible for the day to day operations of the NOC and complete a shift end the handover.
• Efficient in-life management of the Network meeting our SLA’s and completing network monitoring.
• Complete first level diagnostics on faults and drive them to resolution within the agreed SLA, escalating tickets when necessary
• Investigating incidents and manage them through to resolution, ensuring correct communications to our customers and the business.
• Driving continuous improvement, documenting the required processes and updating failing processes.
You'll have the following skills & experience
• A Technical background and an analytical mindset, with a desire to develop your skillset and be a strong team player.
• Strong Problem-Solving skills is a key requisite for this role.
• Previous Skills/Experience dealing with technical faults with good attention to detail.
• Degree or equivalent including recent graduates in Engineering, Maths or Science.
BT Ireland has received accreditation as a “Healthy Place to Work” by the Heathy Place to Work Institute.
• Please check out our diversity and inclusion information section to learn about BT Ireland’s passion and commitment to D&I
• Encouragement of Flexible working
• Annual Leave bank holidays and an opportunity to buy up to five more days every year
• We contribute with you to the BT Ireland Pension Scheme
• We also provide Life Assurance from 1st day of employment
• We provide healthcare cover
• There’s also great support for working parents
• You’ll have the opportunity to buy BT shares
• Opportunities to do volunteering
• We also have a subsidised social club
• Discounted BT products
In BT Ireland, we operate globally and deliver locally, serving multinational corporations, indigenous exporters and public sector organisations in every segment of the Irish economy, as well as other major communications providers through our wholesale channel. Our portfolio is a powerful combination of cloud services, global networking, IT integration, carrier voice and data services, contact centre solutions and professional security expertise, enabling customers to solve complex business communications requirements on a global scale.
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
Job: Network Management
Title: Network Operations Engineer (Graduate Level)
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Requisition ID: 156593