TD Bank Business Management Specialist in Falmouth, Maine
Business Management Specialist
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
7+ years relevant experience.
Ability to work autonomously as a lead within a specialized business management function and provide work direction, seasoned specialized knowledge, advice and guidance to various stakeholders and team members.
Confidence and ability to oversee and work independently on a variety of complex initiatives end-to-end (primarily on short- to medium- term issues (6-12 months) requiring specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross-functional processes (within your own area of expertise).
Thought leadership and/or industry knowledge specific (but not limited to) your own area of expertise.
Willingness and strength in providing guidance and influencing multiple teams across a broad spectrum of initiatives and functional domains.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to manage a diverse portfolio of business management activities for complex or high-risk functional areas. Draw on what you know to generate policies, processes and procedures that address TD’s business management, strategy and governance objectives. Find ways to influence the strategic direction of the business management function (and interact regularly with management).
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Experienced governance, risk and control professional who proactively supports a portfolio of USTS risk-related processes to effectively manage and mitigate operational/regulatory risk and drives a strong governance and internal control environment.
• Execute, lead and support initiatives to identify and assess risks and controls, develop strategies to remediate gaps identified, and implement processes to effectively manage and mitigate risk.
• Facilitate risk assessments, provide insightful advice and independent challenge, and encourage transparent discussion of operational risk issues fostering an effective transparent risk culture.
• Create process maps and organization work flows.
• Ability to document standard operating procedures for processes within the US Affiliate transactions space.
• Drive a strong governance and internal control environment and perform effective challenge by executing on enterprise control and governance frameworks, including (but not limited to) pRCSA standards, regulatory compliance policies and standards, privacy policies and business managed technology standards.
• Prepare pRCSA in accordance with ORM/ERM frameworks and standards.
• Proactively identify opportunities to strengthen and improve processes and controls.
• Experience presenting to Team leadership and key stakeholders throughout the Bank.
• Experience presenting with internal and external auditors as well as regulators.
• Assist with cross border governance and tracking to provide backup and coverage within the Team.
• Assist with ad hoc financial analyses and research as directed.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Falmouth (ME), Greenville, Lexington, Mount Laurel
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• At least 5 years' experience in a successful, progressive role in a governance or enterprise risk management function.
• Proven proficiency in Microsoft Visio, Word and Excel, including the ability to independently map complex process flows identifying control points.
• Strong analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities to frame and structure complex issues effectively and develop insights and recommendations.
• Superior attention to detail and ability to cross correlate trends and communicate to management.
• Familiarity with COSO and COBIT frameworks.
• Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
151 Corley Mill Road, 70 Gray Road West Falmouth Crossing, Greenville Campus Building B - 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Business Mgmt, Strategy & Governance
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.