Bosch CNC Maintenance Technician in Fountain Inn, South Carolina
Mobile Hydraulics Division of Bosch Rexroth specializing in the manufacturing and production of Hydraulic pumps and motors for Drive and Control operations.
This position supports all aspects of maintenance for both manual and CNC machine tool equipment. CNC Maintenance Mechanical/Electrician Technician will be responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of a wide variety of machine tools. Openings available on 2nd and 3rd shifts . This position offers very competitive wage s, an excellent benefit s package that starts on your 1st day of employment and a $5,000 sign on bonus .
Read and interpret electrical schematics and flowcharts.
· View and edit programs using Siemens software
· Maintain Industrial equipment such as Manual &CNC Lathes/Mills, industrials saws, grinders, sanders, gas furnaces, air compressors and hydraulic power units.
· Diagnose SCR, IGBT, transistor packs, diodes, and other power semiconductors.
· Use of Oscilloscope, Meters, and High Voltage Tester
· Repair of machine tools including ball screws, spindle assemblies, ways and slides, chucks, limit switches, relays, drives, resolvers, and operations of machines.
· Follow all documented procedures and utilize proper forms
· Adhere to all Quality and Safety standards
· Excellent attendance is required
· Must be highly self-motivated
· High School Diploma or Equivalent required
· College or technical training in Industrial Maintenance, Electrical Engineering, or Mechatronics preferred.
· Experience in Mechanical and Electrical Machine Tool Repair training
· Hydraulics, Pneumatic, other mechanical skills training
· Knowledge of and experience with PLC's and Robotics and troubleshooting
· Minimum of 2 years' experience working on CNC Controls, troubleshooting and repair.
· Stand frequently, walk frequently, bend and stoop occasionally