Lockheed Martin Logistics Support Representative (Junior-Level), France in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration and logistics.
Join our Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Field Sustainment KC-130J Team in Evreux, France! As Fleet Logistics Support Representative, the selected candidate will serve as the main supply chain logistics liaison for our KC-130J internal and external customers and strategic partners. The selected candidate will assist the Logistics team with warehouse inventory management and will assist with briefing senior level management on key performance indicators and supply chain metrics. Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a fast paced and fluid environment.
Other tasks include:
• Tracking of spares, repairs, creation of shipping documentation and providing overall status to the onsite customer and strategic partners.
• A successful candidate will have a background in supply/logistics/customer support and be able to enforce contractual requirements while satisfying customer expectations.
• The position is self-directed for the most part and requires a proactive approach to prevent problems from escalating.
• The position is co-located with the customer, so the ability to work within a team environment is critical to success.
• Establish a proactive approach to identify and mitigate supply related issues before they occur.
• Deliver oral and written reports to the Customer and to the Marietta team. Provide supply support services with the primary responsibility for day-to-day execution of the supply chain activity.
• NOTE: Must be willing to deploy to France. The selected candidate will deploy from their current location and will not need to relocate to South Carolina.
• Must be a United States citizen. Must possess at minimum an Interim Secret Security Clearance and be able to obtain a Final Secret Security Clearance.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• At least 3 years combined experience with Supply Chain Logistics and Warehouse Inventory Management
• Experience expediting customer orders/material in support of urgent needs and mission requirements
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Field Service Rep experience; international preferred with Import/Export customs experience
• Experience working with Foreign Nationals and working within foreign cultures.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
• Proficient use Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Knowledge of the following management systems: SAP and GOLD
• Experience with data analysis and metric development
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.