Accenture Transaction Processing Representative in Heredia, Costa Rica
Content Moderator New Associate
The Content Moderator will help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience. Accenture is hiring full-time employees to work as a Content Moderator on a fixed-duration project for one of our leading clients.
Content Moderators are expected to provide quality assurance and improve machine classifiers to ensure safety of the platform for all audience and cross-functional teams.
• Reviewing select content against policies and training
• Deliver high-quality content review consistently and accurately
• Review, maintain and curate data
• Proofread, review and edit documents for accurate use of grammar and content
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 6 months of experience with software for office productivity, including Microsoft Outlook
• Must be fluent in English in reading, writing and speaking (Portuguese is a plus)
• Active Social Media presence
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with confidential information collection and management
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
• Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
• Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
• Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal bias aside.