Aerotek Robot Operator in Ho Ho Kus, New Jersey
Looking for Machine Operators to Join a Leading Manufacturing Company:
• Ability to follow work scheduled based on priorities and changing business needs.
• Responsible for performing equipment changeovers in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-task operating different machines simultaneously.
• Must provide accurateproduction reports as per GDP guidelines.
• Aids in retrieving all required components needed to perform job per task list.
• Troubleshoots issues
• Aides in training new operators.
• Ensure work standards are being followed; techniques and flow.
• Ability to perform any function within the cell or perform any task as part of an assigned process.
Pay range is $17-$22 per hour based on experience. OT Available.
Looking to have candidates start ASAP !
Send over your MOST updated resume for IMMEDIATE consideration!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.