Cardinal Health Engineer, Process Manager in Indiana
What IT Process Management contributes to Cardinal Health
IT Process Management is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and governing standard IT policies, processes and procedures. Responsible for the operational management of the IT Service Management (ITSM)/ITIL processes, including but not limited to change, problem, incident, event, asset, knowledge, project/timecard, CMDB/APM and service request and strategic supplier management.
- Responsible for process governance policies for ServiceNow APM/TPM.
- Perform APM/TPM run activities that include monitoring ServiceNow dashboards, taking corrective actions as appropriate, resolving issues, and maintain accurate process documentation.
- Engage with third party partners to establish and maintain best practices for APM/TPM management.
- Identify and maintain data analytics and reporting using Excel, Tableau or ServiceNow Performance Analytics to establish key metrics.
- Interact and represent all stakeholders in ensuring adherence to governance standards.
- Work with the Knowledge process manager to ensure ITSM process and ServiceNow documentation is maintained and easily accessible to EIT personnel.
- Engage with other Process Managers to ensure areas for Incident, Problem and Change to maintain a working knowledge of each process area.
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to support their business needs, communicate governance or policy changes, address issues or process gaps and determine strategic direction and roadmap.
- Conduct periodic process maturity assessment, identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Enforce process governance policies.
- Support internal and external compliance audits.
- Meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the assigned process areas.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Has strong working knowledge of application and technology portfolio management
- Has broad ITSM process competencies, including all ITIL process areas
- Has visibility at an executive management level
- Is respected for his or her process knowledge and ability to hold others accountable for day-to-day process operations
- Can coach and mentor process users and business clients
- Good influencing skills and is a good negotiator, as he or she often does not have authority over staff working with his or her processes
- The competence, knowledge and information necessary to perform the role
Accountabilities in this role
- Accountable to APM/TPM stakeholders
- Communication and training for CMDB and APM policies, processes and procedures
- Data accuracy and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field preferred
- Experience with automation
- Experience with CMDB management tools
- Experience with IT Asset Management
- Experience with data analytics and reporting
- Experience with ServiceNow desired
- Preferred ITIL certification or equivalent
A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
▪ 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
▪ 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.