Trilogy Health Services Talent Development Clinical Consultant in Indiana
Weekly pay, health and dental after your first month, student loan repayment, a competitive 401(k) match, and more! Make a living while you make a difference at Trilogy Health Services – a senior living provider with the continuous goal of being the Best Healthcare Company in The Midwest.
Based in Louisville, Kentucky, our Home Office Employee Services team is looking for a Talent Development – Clinical Consultant. This role is a flexible, hybrid position.
The Talent Development – Clinical Consultant will make an impact on Trilogy Health Services by supporting an operational region to define, deliver, follow up and remediate any clinical training and development needs within that region. The successful candidate will serve as a clinical training specialist through facilitation of clinical curriculum to include campus clinical staff. The Clinical Consultant will lead in-person and virtual workshops, competency validation and clinical onboarding. Other key responsibilities include:
• Partner with Senior Vice Presidents, Divisional Vice Presidents, clinical support and campus leaders within a defined region to manage all clinical training needs.
• Partner with other region support roles to identify gaps, needs and best practices relating to clinical training, operational training, recruiting and scheduling.
• Provide clinical training and oversight for Nurse Director in Training (NDiT) assigned within region.
• Provide clinical onboarding for DHS and ADHS roles within the designated region. Partner with Clinical Support to ensure completion of job-specific checklists and skills validations.
• Collaborate with the Training and Development Content Team to create/update clinical training materials.
• Ensure detailed tracking of clinical training completions for all employees supported within the defined region; this includes, but is not limited to, LMS tracked training sessions and competencies.
• Facilitates instructor-led clinical training through the application of a variety of techniques such as simulations, team exercises, group discussions and multi-media tools.
• Integrates training with diverse, real-world clinical-specific situations to drive learning outcomes.
• Analyzes, designs and implements new technologies to facilitate and improve teaching and learning outcomes.
• Actively participates in and supports the ongoing development of a servant leadership culture that strives to achieve the highest ethical standards by conducting all training with a dedicated commitment to customer service.
• Facilitates course offerings in multiple locations/states throughout the company.
• Assists with and supports department and company goals and objectives.
• Conserves resources by adhering to financial stewardship using prudent judgment related to expense(s) incurred by the Company.
• Significant travel (up to 80% travel), including overnight stay, as necessary.
• Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
• Responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and safety.
• Two (2) years senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
• Delivering through virtual classroom tools.
• Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
• Current, unencumbered compact license as a Registered Nurse (states include: KY, IN, MI, OH, WI)
• Valid CPR certification
• Wound Care Certification (WCC) preferred
• Infection Control Preventionist preferred
Sitting, standing, bending, reaching, stretching, stooping, walking, and moving intermittently during working hours. Must be able to lift at least 50lbs. Must be able to maintain verbal and written communication with co-workers, supervisors, residents, family members, visitors, vendors, and all business associates outside of the health campus.
Competitive salaries and weekly pay
401(k) Company Match
Mental Health Support Program
Student Loan Repayment and Tuition Reimbursement
Health, vision, dental & life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
First time homebuyers’ program
And so much more!
John (502) 829-7857
Whether you’re looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is committed to being the best place that you’ve ever belonged.
Flexibility is what you want, and flexibility is what you’ll get.
Come into the office because you want to – not because you have to. At Trilogy, we’re proud to embrace a hybrid work environment that allows you both the convenience of working from home and the flexibility of meeting with your co-workers in person. With collaborative workspaces, rotating cubicles, and meditation areas, our freshly renovated Home Office will accommodate the working style that works best for you.
Six months of training, orientation and fun!
We believe in setting our employees up for success. That’s why your first six months are referred to as your “blue-badge” period – a time where you are encouraged to ask questions, ask for help when needed, and familiarize yourself with the company culture. Even when your blue badge period ends, you can rest assured that the Trilogy team will always have your back.
As one of Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work, Trilogy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Shift: 1st Shift
External Company URL: www.trilogyhs.com