TEKsystems Infrastructure Project Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
Infrastructure Project Manager
• Must have strong experience with regard to customer communications (presentation, verbal, and written), a strong customer service focus and delivery.
• Must have seasoned experience with MS Office Suite of Products; MS Project, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Must have experience working with a wide variety of personas and holding them accountable for meeting deadlines.
• Must have experience with financial monitoring, management, and resource management. Specifically, actual vs budget and tracking project performance, resource utilization and understanding when to raise red flags.
• Must have experience with managing and delivering high visibility, large, financial impacting projects within budget and on-schedule.
• Must have experience with risk and issue tracking and the relationship.
• Must have experience with receiving, reading, and understanding Request for Quotes and being able to work with IT resources to create a high-level plan that is then used to translate resource usage to dollar estimate.
• Must have experience understanding customer deliverables and translating those into team dates and deliverables, and then managing those resources as appropriate to ensure that dates are met.
• Must be located in Indianapolis IN and willing to be on-site with the customer almost every day.
• Must be positive, professional, patient, and kind. Job may have times where work hours are more than a 40 hour work week.
• Prefer eight or more years of experience managing IT, network, and / or infrastructure projects, along with PMP, Agile/SAFe certification.
• Needs to be very organized and to be able to manage multiple activities within the same timeframe.
• Would prefer project management experience with infrastructure, networks, including firewall, and Cisco products.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.