TEKsystems Scrum Master in Indianapolis, Indiana
This Scrum Master will be responsible for supporting the delivery of strategic technology products. Applicants should have a strong understanding of and hands-on experience with Agile Methods, especially Scrum. In addition to acting in the role of Scrum Master, the position requires close collaboration with enterprise Agile Coaches to ensure compliance with the Scrum implementation approach. Applicants will also be responsible for the coaching of their teams on scrum practices to ensure benefit from and adherence to core agile principles is achieved
• Act as a buffer between the software development teams and any distracting influences
• Safeguard the quality of the products
• Ensure that the Scrum process is used as intended and continually improved. Enforce the rules of Scrum, facilitate key meetings, and challenge the teams to innovate
• Help the team with the planning of the Sprints, prioritization of the sprint backlog, coordinate the development process, identify and eliminate obstacles that prevent the team from achieving their goals, prepare burndown charts, and ensure crystal clear communication among everyone involved in the project.
• Minimum of 3 years of Scrum Master experience
• Demonstrated solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Experienced with leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Must be self-motivated, positive, energetic, confident, and ethical with a strong drive for results
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and knowledge transfer skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of working individually and in a multidisciplinary team
• Bachelors degree (or greater) in Computer Science or related field
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.