ManpowerGroup Program Manager Non Tech 3 in Irving, Texas
Program Manager Non Tech
Location: Las Colinas, TX – Remote work with in person meetings
Duration: 18 Months on W2
The main function of a non-IT business program manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as technical support, business management, financial systems and customer experience, etc or any other non-IT based program.
• Coordinate operational and project work streams, making sure there are detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of business activities.
• Communication Liaison: responsible for relaying information between leadership team members and other staff members. Attends Leadership Team meetings, provides an overall picture of plans to leaders and stakeholders, and then transmits information to the department heads.
• Helps with acquision of data analysis and metrics of the business state to the leadership team, then suggest approaches to improve workflow, teamwork, and budget management. Collects insights from LT members and contributes to them in presentations about the state of the business.
• Works on the everyday action items that leadership team members do not have time to carry out, such as working with department leaders on project and program coordination and business administration, helping LT to track projects and operational items through execution.
• Prioritize tasks: Part of the job includes assisting the WW Support Leader with scheduling to make the most of their limited time. You may work with the Exec Admin to schedule meetings and travel.
• Budget management: works with WW Support Leader and direct team on yearly budget execution, coordinating amongst leaders for budget execution against financial targets.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of business processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective delivery of a great customer experience in technical support.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Planner, Teams, Excel, Visio etc.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.
• 5-7 years experience required.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.