Amazon Web Services Enterprise Account Manager - Amazon Web Services in Istanbul, Turkey
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you are driving digital transformations through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses. You are establishing Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the strategic accounts you manage, promoting the entire AWS products and services portfolio to Enterprise Customers.
On a daily basis you empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You deliver business outcomes while guiding them to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· Min of 10 Years of experience as a quota carrying technology field sales individual, or business development professional
· Experience co-ordinating multiple members of the sales team dedicated to a particular account, such as Inside Sales, Solution Architects, Technical Account Managers etc.
· Experience increasing technology adoption and creating long term transformational account strategies
· Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and other lines of business
· Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects to Enterprise Customers
· Fluent in English and Turkish
· A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science
· Experience selling cloud solutions
· Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.