Deloitte Supply Chain Analyst in Kansas City, Missouri
Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career with Deloitte Consulting. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a fun and meaningful career!
Our Cross Consulting Group (CCG) is a cohort of client service practitioners who have the ability to work across Offerings within our Enterprise Performance portfolio including our robust Supply Chain and Network Operations market offering. Our CCG practitioners bring a collaborative mindset, an appetite for continuous learning, and a desire to grow their skills in meaningful ways - all while delivering exceptional client service.
The teamWe work with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. Our team spans across Offerings and Offering Portfolios building core consulting skills and developing into broad based leaders who can navigate our client's biggest challenges.
Typical skills and deliverables:
Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment:
▪ Assessing, developing, and implementing supply chain strategies to support overarching business strategy, reduce operating costs and optimize asset utilization
▪ Assessing and transforming company's working capital management by improving functions of inventory management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, S&OP processes, demand & supply planning & forecasting, etc.
▪ Developing current and future state process flows for supply chain process improvement initiatives using process mapping tools like Visio
▪ Performing network optimization analysis using tools such as LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru and visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
Supply Management & Digital Procurement:
▪ Assisting in developing strategic sourcing strategy by undertaking spend assessment across spend categories and evaluating supply contracts
▪ Implementing optimized Supply Chain Planning processes including Forecast-to-Deploy (FTD), Procure-to-Pay (PTP), and Order-to-Cash (OTC
▪ Designing and implementing digital tools for Sourcing & Procurement
▪ Assisting in developing strategies and practices for make vs buy analysis, manufacturing footprint optimization, manufacturing costing analysis, etc.
▪ Using six sigma methodologies (Value Stream Mapping, Cost Benefit Analysis, etc.), JIT techniques and theory of constraints for manufacturing process improvement
▪ Define smart factory strategy, develop implementation roadmap, and support execution through identification of relevant technologies and implementation of use cases
Digital Supply Network:
▪ Create supply network strategies and engage with ecosystem partners that allow the realization of business vision and aspirations
▪ Build, pilot, and deploy the solution(s) using an agile approach. Digitizing the supply network by building digital threads that run through each of the existing supply chain nodes thus blurring the lines between traditional functions, products, and divisions
▪ Develop and execute roadmaps that consist of a series of rightsized, rapid "sprints" to quickly deliver incremental value while continuously iterating and improving
Key Skills & Background
Strong academic background
Strong communication skills
Build relationships and communicate effectively to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
Confident leadership and influencing style, being able to make an immediate impact with client stakeholders
Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others
Good business awareness, understanding the broader context in which delivery has an impact on overall business performance
Key job responsibilities (including but not limited to)
Perform detailed, quantitative analysis and research (primary and secondary)
Work with the client management team to derive meaningful insights from the research and analyses
Aid deliverable development in accordance with the needs and objectives of the client engagement
Participate in interviews, workshops and training sessions
Support team and client through the project
Facilitate project management activities including preparing project status updates as required
Work with internal and client teams to develop deliverables
Candidates are expected to have function specific relevant experience and qualifications as listed below:
Broad functional experience across supply chain domains like supply chain planning, sourcing and procurement, manufacturing operations, and logistics and distribution
Roles played would typically include (but not limited to) Manufacturing/Industrial engineer, Supply Chain Engineer, Production Planner or Scheduler, Product Designer, Procurement Analyst etc.
Experience in next-gen supply chain methods - Demand-driven supply chain, concurrent planning, smart manufacturing, Industry 4.0, digital procurement, digital networks etc.
Industry focus in one or more sectors such as Automotive, A&D, Industrial Products, Process Chemicals, Metal Processing, Pulp and Paper, Consumer Products, Food Processing, Oil & Gas, e-Commerce etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.