Nordstrom Assistant Manager - Asset Protection - King of Prussia in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
The ideal Assistant Asset Protection Manager takes ownership and initiative, is skilled in time management, and can maintain confidentiality and high ethical standards.
A day in the life…
· Work with the Asset Protection Leadership to ensure complete building security and safety
· Respond to and report all store security and emergency situations, for example, administer first aid, escort hostile individuals from the store, help lost children, etc.
· Partner with the Asset Protection Manager to assist employees with safety incidents and participate in the store Emergency Response team, when necessary
· Observe customer behavior for indicators of both internal and external theft, for example, fraudulent check or credit card activity, shoplifting, etc.
· Assist in coaching Asset Protection employees to ensure they meet performance standards and expectations
· Review and approve all reports to ensure that Loss Prevention incidents and cases are reported properly and document the review of detention room videotapes
You own this if you have…
· Proven success in investigative, asset protection and security procedures
· The ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with other employees and leaders
· Strong organizational, delegation and follow-through skills
· The ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Computer proficiency, including use of monitoring and surveillance technologies
· A comprehensive understanding of both APIS and XBR (preferred)
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
Life Insurance and Disability
Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com .
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
We’re a fast-moving fashion company that started as a shoe store in 1901. This heritage of service is the foundation we’re building on as we provide convenience and true connection for our customers. We empower our people to be innovative, creative and focused on providing the best service to our customers. Through it all, we remain committed to leaving the world better than we found it.
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain pro, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
CUSTOMER OBSESSEDWe strive to know our customers better than anyone else. We listen, anticipate, build trust and move with speed to deliver on their needs.
OWNERS AT HEARTWe treat every interaction as an opportunity to make an impact and deliver excellence.
CURIOUS AND EVER CHANGINGWe approach problems with curiosity and create solutions. We unlock potential to be bold, think big and inspire innovation.
HERE TO WINWe’re committed to delivering results, both today and tomorrow. We win as a team by supporting and challenging one another to be better every day.
WE EXTEND OURSELVESWe treat each other with respect and kindness. We do the small things that make a big difference. We create a welcoming environment, helping people feel connected, valued and part of one community.
Come on! Join us!