Aerotek Credit Card Administrator in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
We are currently seeking a full-time Credit Card Administrator for one of the top companies in Sarasota. If you are actively on your search, seeking a long-term opportunity, with career growth and development, APPLY NOW! Interviews are being scheduled TODAY! Feel free to apply directly to this posting or to the email provided.
Tyler Armstrong - 813-636-1001 | email@example.com
Pay: $60k - $70kDescription:
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the management of the three credit card programs: Travel & Entertainment cards, Payables Ghost Card Program, and Purchasing Card program. This individual will act as liaison between Dental Care Alliance and the Credit card company and holds responsibility for all credit card related account reconciliations.
• Performs monthly reconciliations of bank transactions, invoice uploads, Coupa expenses and GL postings
• Ensures all credit card transactions are properly recorded and reconciled in a timely manner
• Ensure all transactions have the required documentation and support
• Processes monthly accruals for unpaid/uncoded expenses on the credit cards
• Process credit card applications upon approval, issue and maintain cards, and ensures smooth delivery of cards
• Research and resolve fraudulent activity on credit cards
• Act as liaison between DCA and credit card company establishing and documenting procedures and fielding inquiries/issues
• Maintains the tracking mechanism for all cards
• Responsible for review of employee expense reports and ensuring compliance with company policy
• Monitors submission of expense reports paid by credit card, ensuring employees submit their expense timely
• Assign and unassign company cards and map expense types to merchant category codes in the Coupa expense report program
• Monitors non-business use of cards as related to business expenses
• Resolves issues with exception expense reports
• Review expense accruals and prepare reclass entries for posting
• Responsible for reaching out to vendors to promote the use of the Payables Active Pay program
• Reconciles vendor payments in the Payables Active Pay program website
• Assist with the performance of payment runs and reviewing vendors for payment
• Implement policies and best practices around the credit card programs and use of credit cards
• Research and implement significant process improvements that will improve productivity
• Creates training materials and conduct Coupa user training for expense reporting.
• Create conceptual design documents and coordinate the build / development of Coupa application.
• Integrates the accounting operations of the newly affiliated locations with regards to credit cards and expense management and ensures consistency with the Company policies/procedures
• Other duties as assigned by Accounting and Accounts Payable managers
Top Skills Details:
-5+ years of AP experience with at least 3 years of Pcard experience
-Understanding of internal control policies/procedures relating to pcard programs
-Intermediate Excel skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Coupa experience preferred; if no Coupa then experience with Concur
-Great plains experience preferred
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.