LifePoint Health RN - Behavioral Health - Team Leader in Las Cruces, New Mexico
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose.Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Memorial Medical Center is a 199-bed hospital offering a spectrum of care, including diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Where We Are:
From national parks and monuments to one of the top-rated farmer’s markets in the country, Las Cruces offers a world filled with natural wonder, year-round excitement and historic proportions of fun. We are known for our safe and affordable living conditions, outstanding educational system, and friendly people.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and ambulation.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Promotes and supports interventions to ensure patient's rights are protected, acting as an advocate for patients and their families. This includes efforts to minimize and ensure the appropriate use and management of restraint.
- Embraces and actively engages in ongoing efforts to provide optimal customer service to provide immediate resolution of patient/customer concerns and complaints.
- Demonstrates awareness of ethical/legal issues as applied to patients, self and others.
- Articulates and models the values of caring and demonstrates a Patient Centered Focus.
- Assesses patient's pain and/or level of comfort and provides prompt intervention specific to the patient's needs.
- Accepts and embodies the role of leader at the point of care delivery. Maintains a focus on care and service to patients and families.
- Associate’s degree is required. Graduate of a School of Nursing program. Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree is preferred.
- Current license as an RN in New Mexico or compact license required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) is required.
- MMC Conflict Resolution Certification within 90 days of hire.
- ACLS is required for all areas where moderate sedation is performed.
- Experience within an Acute Care Facility preferred
- If currently certified, must maintain current certification. Certification or completion courses must meet the standards of Memorial Medical Center.
Memorial Medical Center is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Organization: *Memorial Medical Center
Title: RN - Behavioral Health - Team Leader
Location: New Mexico-Las Cruces
Requisition ID: 7416-12367