Fiserv Marketing Specialist, Advisory in Little Rock, Arkansas
_Role is performed remotely within the United States; not eligible in Colorado_
What does a great Marketing Specialist do?
The incumbent in this role is responsible for the identification and execution of custom content and engagement strategies for all digital channels. This role supports the organization’s strategic digital content objectives, engagement innovation needs and digital revenue goals, coordinating with marketing staff, internal clients and colleagues, and with external vendor partners. Partner with internal and external digital design, integration and development resources to leverage existing visual assets, identify new assets and collaborate on how user experiences are ultimately brought to life within the digital environment.
As a Marketing Specialist, you can look forward to:
• Identify and execute digital content strategies to support the organization’s various sales and partner channels, digital revenue generation goals, cross-selling, support and overall customer retention, and other needs as required.
• Ensure that digital content drives engagement with target audience(s), which will vary by channel, and that digital content is optimized for performance and conversion.
• Identify opportunities to improve user engagement through strong digital content, and work with internal stakeholders and content resources to map out user journeys and bring those ideas to life effectively.
• Look ahead to emerging channels to ensure strategic and tactical plans are executed with appropriate requirements for planning and implementation.
• Author and publish content within content management systems, email automation tools and social media channels.
• Partner with internal and external digital strategic planning, integration and development resources to leverage existing assets and systems as data sources and identify how those data sources are ultimately brought to life within the digital environment.
• Draw actionable insights from digital analytics, competitor data and available market research.
• Report on the success of user engagement efforts and follow up to maximize opportunities identified.
• Manage day-to-day content strategy requests, digital content production deliverables and internal approval processes.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Responsible for performance of content as it adds to the overall effectiveness of digital revenue goals.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Candidate must have minimum 7 years of experience managing digital strategy, execution, analysis and measurement
• Candidate must have experience working with email marketing and/or email automation systems
• Knowledge of SEO strategy, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and other content management tools
• Working experience in regulated industries
• Working experience in financial services is a plus
• Familiarity with agile software development is a plus
• Working knowledge of ADA conformance needs is a plus
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Deep interest and knowledge of the B2B digital space and emerging digital and payment industry trends
• Clear thinker, organized, deadline-oriented and strong focus on driving results
• Excellent command of English language required (specifically, writing for digital channels)
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects with strong prioritization skills
• Ability to work in dynamic and fluid situations, and effectively navigates through ambiguity
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes
• Microsoft Office Suite products
• Experience with B2B usage of core social channels including LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
• Proficiency in using marketing automation platforms
Travel required: up to 30% annually
Learn about us
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our card solutions team. Card Services authorizes and settles point-of-sale (POS) and ATM transactions, monitors and drives ATMs, provides nationwide switching of debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions, and owns the Accel® Network. We provide clients with proven solutions to maximize profit, reduce cost, and mitigate risk.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.