Amazon Web Services EMEA SSO Senior Analyst in London, United Kingdom
* This role can be based in London, Milan, Berlin, Munich, Luxemburg or Madrid *
As an EMEA Sales Strategy & Operation Senior Analyst, you will partner with EMEA Sales managers as well as Sales Strategy & Ops leaders in all EMEA regions supporting the reporting cadence and the strategic planning processes utilizing various data sets & reporting tools to derive well-vetted analysis, drive predictable reporting and make business recommendations to senior management. This position will also lead the strategic definition of the key sales support systems and processes to meet the growth trajectory of the business and achieve the revenue and development objectives.
You should be passionate about working with data and developing and owning analytics to unlock growth potential and drive execution of sales with a scalable approach. This position will collaborate effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional teams to incubate new programs and deliver successfully against high standards. You will be collaborating with Operations Analysts, Data Scientists, Sales Operations teams and Sales leadership to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities for the AWS CS EMEA business. This position will also work with the several stakeholders supporting the extended AWS EMEA Sales organization, such as Business Development, Specialized Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and the Partner team, as well as be an integral part of the EMEA Sales Strategy and Operation teams. Your analytic skills, ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, strong business judgement and focus on our core operational inputs will make you a critical partner to Sales and Sales Strategy & Ops leaders as you help them execute, identify gaps and remove barriers to execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, or related fields
• Advanced skills in MS Excel, working with large datasets
• Experience using SQL
• Ability to multitask and conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and presentations
• Ability to present to senior stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical colleagues
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to learn new tools quickly
• Experience working within a high-growth, technology company and with cross-functional teams would be highly beneficial
• Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.