Labcorp Clin Res Assoc II in Madrid, Spain
1) The below statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
2) Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned 3) Responsible for all aspects of site management as prescribed in the project plans
4) General On-Site Monitoring Responsibilities
5) Ensure the study staff who will conduct the protocol have received the proper materials and instructions to safely enter patients into the study
6) Ensure the protection of study patients by verifying that informed consent procedures and protocol requirements are adhered to according to the applicable regulatory requirements
7) Ensure the integrity of the data submitted on Case Report Forms (CRFs) or other data collection tools by careful source document review
8) Monitor data for missing or implausible data
9) Ensure the resources of the Sponsor and Covance are spent wisely by performing the required monitoring tasks in an efficient manner, according to SOPs and established guidelines, including managing travel expenses in an economical fashion according to Covance travel policy
10) Ensure audit readiness at the site level
11) Travel, including air travel, may be required and is an essential function of the job.
12) Prepare accurate and timely trip reports
13) Responsible for all aspects of registry management as prescribed in the project plans
14) Undertake feasibility work when requested
15) Participate in and follow up on Quality Control Visits (QC) when requested 16) Recruitment of potential investigators, preparation of EC submissions, notifications to regulatory authorities, translation of study-related documentation, organization of meetings and other tasks as instructed by supervisor
17) Might be requested to work in a client facing environment
18) Track and follow up on Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAE
19) Independently perform CRF review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on Covance or client data management systems as assigned by management
20) Assist with training, of new employees, e.g. co-monitoring
21) Coordinate designated clinical projects as a Local Project Coordinator (with supervision, if applicable), and may act as a local client contact as assigned
22) Perform other duties as assigned by management
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement (https://www.labcorp.com/hipaa-privacy/web-privacy-policy) .