Amazon Operations Supervisor in Makkah, Saudi Arabia
You should be able to motivate a team of individuals to meet targets and productivity expectations in line with company goals. You should be prepared to take responsibility for tracking the attendance and work flow of that team and work alongside the Shift Manager to highlight and rectify issues as they arise.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Help support daily management of department duties.
• Assign work to associates as required/needed to support workflow and daily production KPIs/goals.
• Conduct standup briefs, deliver associate feedback, conduct floor audits and vehicle inspections.
• Support in training and up-skilling new associates.
• Support with tracking, trending and reporting of departmental metrics by associates.
• Support in analyzing and understanding the reasons behind success and failure in meeting departmental delivery and FC KPIs/goals
• Tracking, reporting, maintenance of hours and schedules.
• Review and update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents as required.
• Improve flow of product through the station.
• Identify and address safety hazards within and participate in safety initiatives.
• Fully understand workflow, daily production goals, and number of Associates present each day.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Makkah, 02, SAU
1+ years of Microsoft Office products and applications experience
High school or equivalent
Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
Work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
Can lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Bachelor degree in Engineering related fields