Accenture Training and Development in Manila, Philippines
Content Development Specialist is responsible for creating and updating training/ instructional content, ensuring that learning assets are up to date and converting instructor led materials to interactive training content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage tactical portions of Academy content development including requesting & updating images, including capture of Console screenshots
• Perform periodic reviews of existing content for technical accuracy and coherency.
• Review published courses for discrepancies
• Proofread/copyedit storyboards
• Respond to requests/ clarification on content
Tactical work of conversion of specific instructor led training decks to more interactivity-optimized versions, with support from client
• Bachelor’s degree holder • Must have at least 6 years relevant work experience • Strong command of English language, grammar, editorial skills • Must have strong familiarity with the development/developer tools, or technical comfort with learning • Must have strong comfort with written communication for a non-technical audience.