Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Engineer Asc Mgr (Level 4) in Marietta, Georgia
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: • This position is for a Level 4 Leadership opportunity within the ADP Marietta Structures Design team. The position will report to the ADP Marietta Structures Design Team Manager within the Structures and Materials organization.
• The candidate will provide administrative leadership to a
team of early career engineers (including interns and ELDPs). Responsibilities will include career mentoring, administrative duties, performance assessment, identifying opportunities for growth and development, managing training activities, behavioral actions, compensation, and
• Responsibilities will be split between managerial duties and execution of technical work with the Design team in ADP.
• Good people skills as well as good oral and written communication skills are a must. A strong background in structural design is required.
• Bachelor of Science, or higher, in Aerospace or Mechanical, Engineering preferred.
• Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. The ability to obtain a Secret and program special access clearances required.
• Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
-Must be a US Citizen with active secret security clearance, position is located at a facility that requires special access.
-Bachelor or Above Degree in a Technical Engineering Discipline
-Experience in structural design (Airframe/Structural Layout, Detail Part and Assembly)
-3DX, CATIA V5, NX or Solidworks experience (Recent)
-Experience interacting with customers and senior management
-Management or Team Lead Experience
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Experience working ADP or similar programs, development through sustainment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.