Sarnova HC, LLC Medical Billing - Entry-Level - Digitech in Miami, Florida
Shift: M-F 8am-4:30pm. The Account Resolution Specialist will be responsible for the tracking of claims through the billing process, to identify problem areas, and to determine a course of action to resolve aging claims. This person will all policies and procedures as outlined by the company and/or governmental regulations and according to HIPAA regulations. This individual will be required to work in our Miami Lakes office.
The Sarnova Family of companies includes Digitech Computer, Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Cardio Partners, and Emergency Medical Products.
Digitech is a leading provider of advanced billing and technology services to the EMS transport industry. Since its founding in 1984, Digitech has refined its software platform to create a cloud-based billing and business intelligence solution that monitors and automates the entire EMS revenue lifecycle. Digitech leverages its proprietary technology to offer fully outsourced services that maximize collections, protect compliance, and deliver results for clients.
The Account Resolution Specialist will be responsible for the tracking of claims through the billing process, to identify problem areas, and to determine a course of action to resolve aging claims. This person will all policies and procedures as outlined by the company and/or governmental regulations and according to HIPAA regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for working correspondence on a daily basis – to accurately update accounts with the provided information.
• Responsible for identifying trends which impact revenue and determine best course of action to resolve outstanding accounts.
• Interact with third parties representative and utilize online sites to review status and update accounts as needed to expedite the claims process.
• Interact with manager and team members regarding A/R research results.
• Responsible for the follow up on A/R research projects; review status of accounts, action taken, and further course of action if warranted.
• Provide updates to manager with findings from A/R research and status of A/R projects.
• Perform other duties as directed by manager.
• Working with third party collections agencies.
• Filing Probate claims to the Probate courts.
• Responsible for filing appeals on denied claims timely and accurately.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of insurance carrier payment policies, practices, and amounts.
• Medical Billing, Insurance Billing, AR experience preferred.
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of insurance carrier policies and practices.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks
• Flexible to handle unexpected daily challenges
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute
• Basic computer operating skills
• Able to use a 10 key by touch.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is performed in a temperature controlled office or home-office environment.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit or stand 80% of the time.
• The employee will occasionally lift and or carry up to 25 lbs.
• Employee may use computer, phone, copier and other office equipment in the course of a day.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk 20% of the time, stand 10% of the time and sit 70% of the time.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, touch and use tools, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, bend, stoop, twist, lift, reach, push, pull, grasp, balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, grasp, talk, hear, and walk during the course of employment.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and an ability to adjust focus.
• Employee may be required to travel for business purposes.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
External Company Name: Sarnova HC, LLC
External Company URL: http://www.sarnova.com/
Street: 7900 NW 154th Street