Robert Half Sr. Manager, Sales Analytics in Miramar, Florida
The primary responsibility for this sales analytics role is the pricing of new logo and existing client renewals. This function also requires an analytical mindset to implement go-to-market strategies, supporting the sales and strategic growth teams. The senior manager is both client-facing and highly technical and requires this individual to find the best solution for client needs as well as protecting Arise’ financial interests. Success for the Senior Manager requires in depth knowledge of Arise’ four value propositions of cost-effectiveness, quality, security, and flexibility.
Asses and analyze client requirements to develop agent staffing models, financial forecasts, technology requirements, and TCO analyses to deliver value-based pricing for clients.
Benchmark competitor’s value to estimate external landscape of market share and value-prop for Arise’s RFP and bid submission.
Stay up to date on market & industry trends and recommend pricing strategies that align closely with these Arise and client needs as well as look for future market share opportunities.
Act as the financial and operational SME for business development on all new logo acquisitions and existing client renewals.
Implementation of pipeline reporting and Sales analytics to quantify sales productivity as well as the cadence of executive level approval meetings for pricing, go-to-market, and resource allocation.
Partner with executive team in target setting and planning for Business development and the strategic growth team for future periods.
Support accounting/finance in forecasting & budgeting process for recently signed new logos for coming projections.
Delivery of Salesforce reporting packages and monitoring opportunities’ movement in pipeline to support marketing and business development with best practices.
Regular assessment and reporting of sales teams commissions to ensure team is properly incentivized to grow Arise revenues and margins.
Travel for site visits to quantify client needs to better solution and forecast incoming opportunities ensuring Arise’s ability to deliver client goals and protect profitability.
Ad-Hoc support of executive team, board of directors, and sales teams with general analyses, presentations, and strategies.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other math related fields: MBA or other advanced degree preferred
· 5+ years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, pricing, and sales support
· Financial modeling, workforce management, & presentation skills are a must
· Hyperion, oracle, SAP, or other financial software experience is required
· Advanced MS Office: PowerQuery, PowerPivot, PowerBI, & Access Databases are highly valuable skills to this role
· Analytical thinking –successfully examine and assess data from a variety of sources, ranging from competitor pricing data to customer segment profiles and cost data
· Mathematics – requires excellent mathematical skills to derive insights from multiple data sources and utilize them to develop models and provide pricing advice to decision-makers
· Team collaboration – work closely with Business Development, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to determine and set prices, so they should be strong collaborators and coordinators
· Financial forecasting – develop a range of forecasts and models to assist decision-makers with setting and modifying prices, including margin forecasts that reflect pricing strategies
· Effective problem-solving skills are vital in this role, as role needs to devise solutions to drive profitability and support revenue
· Communication skills – strong written and verbal communicator needed to present findings through reports and presentations
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.