PruittHealth Certified Nurse Assistant in Moncks Corner, South Carolina
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT
Join the PruittHealth family, where the health and safety of our workforce is our top priority!
We're not only committed to your career, we're committed to the health and safety of all our partners. Now is a great time to make a change and join one of the leading providers of post-acute care.
PruittHealth will help you conquer your career goals. At PruittHealth, we are searching for Certified Nurse Assistants who are committed to serving our residents with care and compassion, and in return, we are committed to supporting your nursing career through annual merit increases, career growth programs, preceptorship, and more.
Investing in Our Employee-Partners with Benefits
● CNA Ladder Program – It pays to learn! Receive training and certifications, increased pay, training at Disney World!
• Advance pay option
• Annual merit increases
• Relocation opportunities
• Paid onboarding & orientation
• Preceptorship Program & hands-on training
• 24 / 7 direct hotline support
• Nurse Career Growth Program
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Access to PruittHealth Foundation & PruittHealth University resources
• Comprehensive health plans
● Commitment to caring for patients and partners
● Proactive, collaborative team member in a long-term care environment
● Respect and professionalism towards your colleagues in the workplace at all times
Active, current, unrestricted Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certification in state of practice
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.