Aerotek Welder in Monroe, North Carolina
Our client located in Charlotte, NC is seeking skilled structural welders for immediate hire. The pay range is $17-$22/hr based on experience and results of a weld test. This company presents long-term opportunity and growth potential in addition to great benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k and PTO.
• Receives instructions and schedules from plant supervision.
• Analyzes requirements, plans layout and fabrication details.
• Uses template, pattern, scribe, etc. to mark and lay out material.
• Aligns and assembles structures for welding using crane, cum-a-long, chains, etc.
• Uses cutting torch to burn to precision layout.
• Applies tack weld to hold assembled parts in alignment.
• Peens and sledges fitting to obtain fit up for welding.
• Welds seams completely by electric arc or gas welding procedures.
• Uses wire brush to remove slag and weld spatter from fitting.
• Applies paint to welded areas.
• Completes production/quality control paperwork
• Completes post shift daily paperwork
• Maintains equipment and work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
• Other duties assigned
If interested, please apply to this posting with an updated resume or feel free to contact me directly.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.