BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Montessori Teacher - Child Care Centre in Montessori Kanata, Ontario
Center: Montessori Kanata, ON
SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Supply
Start Date: Centre opens May 2023 - this is a brand new, state-of-the-art, Montessori building!
No evenings or weekends!
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As a Montessori Teacher, you will help the children in our care to reach their full potential in all areas of life by taking a child-centered approach to learning. Responsibilities include:
• Developing and implementing a program based on Montessori material provided by BrightPath.
• Planning and maintaining an environment that is meticulously prepared to maximize learning and growth in students.
• Assessing the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress with parents and other staff.
• Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and families.
• Attending staff meetings and professional development opportunities as necessary.
• Working in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials.
• Other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
• We offer a 40% child care discount to Full-Time employees & 10% to Part-Time employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
• Full-time staff are given 10 paid vacation days; auto vacation.
• Full-time staff are paid 9 Statutory holidays.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
• Montessori Experience - AMI (Montessori Association International Degree) OR AMS (American Montessori Society)
• Must meet province requirements for childcare employment
• Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
• Current immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.