Willis Towers Watson Business Support Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
The Business Support Specialist is responsible for managing Willis Towers Watson North America Associate and Entity insurance licenses. She/he provides information and instructions related to procedures, processes, license applications and provides answers and directions to Retail Offices regarding regulations.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
• Obtains, completes and submits initial and renewal license applications for resident and non-resident states.
• Acquires required supporting documents for applications and obtain appropriate signatures.
• Stays on top of all government regulations related to issuing, obtaining and maintaining licenses.
• Manage designated responsible producer affiliations based on state guidelines.
• Updates and maintains licensing data in department/company databases.
• Guides employees on how to obtain required insurance licenses and coordinate classes for employees to prepare for their exams to obtain these licenses.
• Pay fees not processed through PCRM (WTW Licensing system) via check request or purchasing card.
• Tracks and reallocates fees.
• Communicates with licensees and offices on relevant issues.
• Follows escalation procedures for licensee non-compliance.
• Assists and provides status on Licensing projects and clean-up.
• Manages name, address, employer, and demographic history with state departments of insurance.
• Follows established standing operating procedures for all licensing processes.
• Responsible for all associate and entity licenses for a particular WTW region.
• Provides superior levels of customer service to retail offices and internal team members.
• Participates in all staff calls and huddles.
• Ensure tasks are never overdue by 2 business days.
Serves as subject matter expert for Licensing.
• 1-2 years of insurance experience preferred.
• Accounting background and/or experience working in banking strongly preferred
• Intermediate to advanced skills utilizing Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to maintain 98% quality rating or higher on all tasks.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Superb attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.
EOE, including disability/vets (https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1240/2021/06/14082050/EEO-Policies-for-WTW-Careers-site-2021.pdf)