Robert Half International Customer Service in Newark, California
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This position is based in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center.
• Receiving and placing telephone calls
• Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
• Help to troubleshoot incoming callers with various forms of assistance including but not limited to order processing, registration, problem resolution, virtual services assistance, financial transaction \
What we're looking for:
• Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
• Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
• Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Are you a service 'champion' who looks to improve their environment? Do you love to deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs? And do you have the required skills and experience for this position?
Then please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Newark, CA
Date Posted: November 21, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00110-9502768739
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative